Schedule a Trip
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION VISITING OUR SCHEDULING PAGE. LET’S GO FISHING – FAIRMONT CHAPTER HAS STARTED TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2017 SEASON. OUR SEASON WILL RUN FROM JUNE 5TH THRU AUGUST 30TH!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND/OR SCHEDULE A TRIP YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE YOU CAN SCHEDULE A TRIP.
CLICK HERE FOR ORGANIZATIONS OR INDIVIDUALS INSTRUCTIONS ON USING THE SCHEDULING SYSTEM AND REGISTERING AS A USER.
1. Download and bring a completed BOARDING PASS RELEASE OF LIABILITY & PHOTO APPROVAL form and
2. Download and bring a completed FOR RESIDENTS OF STATE INSTITUTIONS TO FISH IN MINNESOTA form which serves as the fishing license (or a valid MN Fishing License if they do not qualify for the Residents of State Institutions form)
Please bring both forms #1 & #2 for you trip and deliver it to the Captain before the passengers start boarding the pontoon. Please be sure to bring this so that your trip is not delayed.
We are excited about the new scheduling system. Some of the new features are:
- When you schedule a trip that is open, you will immediately be confirmed for that trip.
- As in past years, our minimum for a Fishing trip will be 4 people with a maximum of 6 (maximum of 2 wheelchairs)
- As in past years, our minimum for Cruise trip will be 6 people with a maximum of 8 (maximum of 2 wheelchairs)
- You will be able to see and book for partial trips – if one group books for 4 people, you would be able to book the remaining spots.
- You will be able to view/print all of the trip information including your Captain and First Mate’s contact information.
- You will be able to view/print all of the trips that you have reserved for the year.
- You will receive an automatic email reminder 72 hours prior to each trip.